• Medium Green
• 12V Outlet
• 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We''ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
• 141-in. and 153-in. Power Claw Track with 2.25-in. Lugs: The one that sets the standard for deep snow performance. Available in 15" x 141" x 2.25" or 15" x 153" x 2.25", this track features stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers that won''t fold over or take a set.
• 8000 C-TEC2 Engine with DSI: Introducing the most efficient and responsive 8000 engine from Arctic Cat. Fresh from our plant in St. Cloud, Minnesota, this 2-stroke engine features noticeably faster throttle response and acceleration compared with our previous 800, plus up to 30% reduction in oil consumption below 7000 rpm, 36% increase in low-end torque and 18% increase in midrange torque. Delivering a rare combination of increased power, reduced emissions, and ultra-low oil consumption, the overall crispness sets new standards for performance and rideability in the 160-hp class.
• Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response II Drive and TEAM Rapid Reaction Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.
• Arctic Mountain Front Suspension with FOX ZERO QS3 Shocks: The Arctic Mountain front suspension packs the essentials. The ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center to enhance your carving. Single-post, angled-out spindles help you shed some sled weight while maximizing quality and strength. FOX® 1.5 ZERO QS3 ski and skid frame shocks feature three-position dial compression adjustability for quick and easy tuning for riding style and conditions. They are rebound adjustable and feature remote reservoir architecture for fade-free performance.
• Deluxe Digital Gauge with Altimeter: This dual configurable LCD screen gauge allows to you check all the vital information about your snowmobile and more. 15 different readings to be exact. There''s an odometer, speedometer, altimeter, max RPM, 2 trip meters, engine hours, low oil light, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, battery voltage, fuel level, clock and reverse indicator.
• Electric Start
• Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
• FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension with FOX ZERO QS3 Shocks: The FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension features revised rails that shed 1.25 pounds, giving optimal suspension travel and a better ride quality in all conditions. The FLOAT-ACTION suspension incorporates mountain-specific geometry, delivering consistent track tension. The FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 shocks are engineered as a lightweight design with simplified adjustments and improved resistance to bottoming out.
• Front Bumper: Sport
• Goggle Holder
• Goggle Holder: Warm, dry goggles are as near as our goggle holder. The heat from the engine dries your goggles as you ride. Also works for masks and gloves.
• Hand & Thumb Warmers
• Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
• Mountain Strap
• Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat''s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
• ProClimb - 7 Skis: The ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended downhill braking. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
• Telescoping with Adjustable Mountain Handlebar: Simple one-hand adjustment allows you to quickly choose your handlebar height within a 4" range for the way you ride. Raise it up when you''re in powder or lower it on the trail.